Beef Skewers Provisions BoxDurant
This box includes 1 pound of cubed beef sirloin for kabobs, a bottle of Durant Vineyards 2017 Madrone Pinot Noir, Durant Olive Mill Koroneiki EVOO, Spiceology Greek Freak Spice Blend, and a bundle of 12" bamboo skewers.
AVAILABLE FOR STORE PICK UP OR DELIVERY ONLY.
Welcome to Durant Provisions Box, a marketplace for farm direct meal kits that feature responsibly raised local meat and seafood complemented by Durant wines, olive oil, and pantry staples.
Our meat and seafood are sourced only from farmers, ranchers, and producers that we know and trust. We believe that when you know where and how your meat was raised, you're able to make better decisions for yourself, your family, and your health.
Penny Durant spent her early years on her family’s cattle ranch outside of Arcata California, learning not only the value of hard work but the importance of caring for and raising livestock with intention. Today we take Penny’s ethos and apply it to everything we grow and produce at Durant. Durant Provisions Box is a culmination of that value-driven work ethic combined with premium quality food that you’ll be proud to serve your family.
How it works
Every month we will present three meal kits, each features a freshly frozen, locally raised protein, a complimentary bottle of Durant Vineyards wine, Durant Olive Mill Olive Oil, and/or Aperö Fruit Vinegar, Durant kitchen and pantry staples like imported salt or herbs grown at the farm. Also included is an easy to follow recipe explaining, step by step, how to create a feast using the ingredients presented. Each kit feeds approximately two people.
- Someone must be home to receive the order. Contactless is absolutely an option, we just don't want to leave your order unattended on the porch! Please let us know any important details about delivery in the order notes section at checkout.
- Offered on orders $65 or higher.
- The delivery address must be within 50 miles of the farm, the system will qualify address before moving on to the next step.
- Deliveries north of the farm are made on Thursdays, between 9 Am - 4 PM
- Deliveries south of the farm are made on Fridays, between 9 AM - 4 PM
- Complete your online order for home delivery by noon on the day before your area’s delivery day.